Dex Labs is seeking a talented Web Developer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be tasked with working with the marketing and creative team and responsible for translating the designs provided into responsive wordpress websites.
- Discuss with team on the client requirements, preliminary layouts and necessary revisions.
- Work closely with the team to translate designs into functional websites.
- Able code responsive websites.
- Able to work as a team with marketing team and design team to implement client requirements.
- Work closely with lead developer to understand the company’s coding practices, frameworks and follow a standard format.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, is detail oriented (there is a reason this is no. 1).
- Diploma or Degree in programing OR a Strong Portfolio.
- 2+ years of web development experience.
- At least 2 client or employer references.
- Good understanding of WordPress as a CMS.
- Proficiency in code editor of choice and understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time should the need arise.
- Must be willing to follow the coding practices and frameworks set by the lead developer.
- Able to work well independently and be self motivated.
- Understanding of LESS preprocessor.
- Familiarity with version control, Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with unix and managing linux based web servers.
- Prior experience with building woocommerce website.
- A candidate with strong understanding of all the above requirements and good team skills will be considered for a higher level position after 6-9 months.
- RM 3,500 – RM 5,500
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected].